Re: SSD disk for OSD detected as type HDD

Hi Etienne,

Thanks for your answer. I actually had to remove the class first. So for example this 2-step process works:

ceph osd crush rm-device-class osd.0
ceph osd crush set-device-class sdd osd.0

osd tree now reports correctly sdd as class. Funilly enough "ceph orch device ls" still reports hdd as class but maybe this is a matter of time that it changes in the orchestrator.