Re: Docker container snapshots accumulate until disk full failure?

Dear Harry,

`docker image prune -a` removes all dangling images as well as all images not referenced by any running container. I successfully used it in my setups to remove old versions.

In RHEL/CentOS, podman is used and thus you should use `podman image prune -a` instead.

HTH, Cheers
Sebastian