BUG #51821 - client is using insecure global_id reclaim

Hi everyone.

I suggested asking for help here instead of in the bug tracker so that I
will try it.

https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/51821?next_issue_id=51820&prev_issue_id=51824

I have a problem that I can't seem to figure out how to resolve the issue.

AUTH_INSECURE_GLOBAL_ID_RECLAIM: client is using insecure global_id reclaim
AUTH_INSECURE_GLOBAL_ID_RECLAIM_ALLOWED: mons are allowing insecure
global_id reclaim

Both of these have to do with reclaiming ID and securing that no client
could steal or reuse another client's ID. I understand the reason for this
and want to resolve the issue.

Currently, I have three different clients.

* One Windows client using the latest Ceph-Dokan build. (ceph version
15.0.0-22274-g5656003758 (5656003758614f8fd2a8c49c2e7d4f5cd637b0ea) pacific
(rc))
* One Linux Debian build using the built packages for that kernel. (
4.19.0-17-amd64)
* And one client that I've built from source for a raspberry PI as there is
no arm build for the Pacific release. (5.11.0-1015-raspi)

If I switch over to not allow global id reclaim, none of these clients
could connect, and using the command "ceph status" on one of my nodes will
also fail.

All of them giving the same error message:

monclient(hunting): handle_auth_bad_method server allowed_methods [2]
but i only support [2]

Has anyone encountered this problem and have any suggestions?

PS. The reason I have 3 different hosts is that this is a test environment
where I try to resolve and look at issues before we upgrade our production
environment to pacific. DS.

Best regards
Daniel