Re: All OSDs on one host down

> Yes i’m probably doing just that.
>

> The ceph admin guides aren’t exactly helpful on this.  The cluster was
> deployed using cephadm and it’s been running perfectly until now.

That is why I am not using the ceph containers. I would even say nobody without container experience, should be using this.

> Wouldn’t running “journalctl -u ceph-osd@5” on host ceph-004 show me the
> logs for osd.5 on that host?

I honestly do not know. I am using mesos and tasks launched in that environment are for sure not showing anything on the host except of course something like the rootfs (mine are in /var/lib/mesos)

Maybe do a
find /var -iname 'ceph-osd.34.log'

I guess you must find it then.