Re: Unable to enable dashboard sso with cert file

Hi Adam,

I guess you're running the "ceph dashboard sso setup saml2", right? Is that
file in the same host/container as the active manager? If not, please try
to copy that file to the node/container where the ceph-mgr is running and
let us know if the command now works.

Kind Regards,
Ernesto