From: Zach Heise (SSCC) <heise@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 3, 2021 10:20 AM
To: ceph-users@xxxxxxx <ceph-users@xxxxxxx>
Subject:  setting cephfs quota with setfattr, getting permission denied

We're preparing to make our first cephfs volume visible to our users for
testing, as a scratch dir. We'd like to set a quota on the /temp30days
folder, so I modified my MDS caps to be 'rwp' as described here
<https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/cephfs/client-auth/#layout-and-quota-restriction-the-p-flag>,
umounted and remounted cephfs from the client with rwp access, and yet
the command setfattr -n ceph.quota.max_bytes -v 1000000000000
/mnt/myrandommountpoint/temp30days still results in "permission denied"

Did I miss a setup step?