Re: Handling out-of-balance OSD?

Hi,

to follow up on this. So the number of pgs on my osd.0 dropped to 74 but
got stuck there. Maybe the daemon was restarted at some point?

I tried to follow your guide and restart the daemon with increased log
verbosity but it did not properly show me the pgs that it knew about. Also,
Konstantin's command only shows the pgs visible in the central book-keeping
and not the ones that only the daemon knows about.

I then re-initiated the overall re-peering and the pg count jumped to 84...
I'm beginning to think that zapping the osd might be the best way out here.
I'll let the system settle until all pgs are clean again and then do the
zapping. I'll post to the list again with the results for anyone with the
same issue in the future.

Thanks