Maturity of Cephadm vs ceph-ansible for new Pacific deployments

Hello,

I'm seeking some community opinions about the stability of Cephadm on a
recent Ceph release ,like V16.2.5.

Cephadm looks like a more streamlined and quicker initial deployment
process, but I'd like to hear thoughts from someone who has lived with it
for some time. Additionally, I see less risk in using ceph-ansible because
it's easily possible to move from ceph-ansible to cephadm, but not the
other way.

Does anyone have specific positive or negative feedback about Cephadm on
recent Ceph versions?

Thanks,

Alex