Cephadm and multipath.

I have a number of disk trays, with 25 ssd's in them, these are attached to
my servers via a pair of sas cables, so that multipath is used to join the
together again and maximize speed etc.

Using cephadm how can I create the osd's?

It looks like it should be possible to use ceph-volume but I've not really
worked out yet how to access ceph-volume within cephadm. Even if I've got
to format them with lvm first. (The docs are slightly confusing here)

It looks like the ceph disk inventory system can't cope with multipath?

There is nothing special about the trays no raid or anything, if I switch
multipath off the disks work, but I'd only get half the bandwidth. (Oh and
ceph will get confused as it can see each drive twice).

Thanks.

Peter.