[Kolla][wallaby] add new cinder backend

Hello All,
I am playing witk kolla wallaby on ubuntu 20.04.
When I add a new backend type, volume container stop to work and continue
to restarting and all instances are stopped.
I can solve only restarting one controller at a time.
This morning I had cinder configurated for nfs netapp with 24 instances
running.
I added the ceph backend in globals.yml and all configurations suggested in
/etc/kolla/config.
Then I launched kolla-ansible deploy.
No errors occurred in deployment but all instances went in stopped state
and cinder service-list reported nfs backend down. Cinder volume container
remained in restarting.
Only restarting one controller at a time cinder volume started and then I
was able ti use cinder with ceph and nfs.
Seems it happens every time I modify cinder.
Any suggestion, please?
Ignazio