Re: Where to find ceph.conf?

Oh I see, so I would simply create three totally new MON nodes on the new network and the add/integrate the OSD and MDS nodes? I have 3 dedicated OSD nodes and 2 MDS nodes doing just that.

So this means that with cephadm there is a way to "import" or "adopt" OSD and MDS nodes?

Is there any documentation for that?