Using CephFS in High Performance (and Throughput) Compute Use Cases

Dear all,

we are looking towards setting up an all-NVME CephFS instance in our
high-performance compute system. Does anyone have any experience to share
in a HPC setup or an NVME setup mounted by dozens of nodes or more?

I've followed the impressive work done at CERN on Youtube but otherwise
there appear to be only few places using CephFS this way. There are a few
of CephFS-as-enterprise-storage vendors that sporadically advertise CephFS
for HPC but it does not appear to be a strategic main target for them.

I'd be happy to read about your experience/opinion on CephFS for HPC.

Best wishes,
Manuel