clients are using insecure global_id reclaim

Hi !

We have upgraded our Ceph Cluster to version 14.2.20 now.

But we can not upgrade all clients at the moment, so we would like to stick with the insecure global id for a while.

So we have set :

ceph config set mon mon_warn_on_insecure_global_id_reclaim_allowed false

and

ceph config set mon auth_expose_insecure_global_id_reclaim false

So that the mon warning disappears.

But we still have the warning about the insecure clients.

According to https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/security/CVE-2021-20288/

- this warning can be muted (for a limited time).

But this command doesn´t seem to work :

ceph health mute AUTH_INSECURE_GLOBAL_ID_RECLAIM_ALLOWED 1w

mute not valid:  mute not in detail
Invalid command: unused arguments: [u'mute', u'AUTH_INSECURE_GLOBAL_ID_RECLAIM_ALLOWED', u'1w']
health {detail} :  show cluster health
Error EINVAL: invalid command

This is not a real problem for the moment, but it would be nice, if we could mute this warning because our monitoring doesnt work correctly in this case (this is checking for "health ok").