Re: ceph-Dokan on windows 10 not working after upgrade to pacific

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 4:03 PM Lucian Petrut
<lpetrut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It’s a compatibility issue, we’ll have to update the Windows Pacific build.

Hi Lucian,

Did you get a chance to update the build?

I assume that means the MSI installer at [1]?  I see [2] but the MSI
bundle still seems to contain the old build based off of [3].

[1] https://cloudba.se/ceph-win-latest
[2] https://github.com/cloudbase/ceph-windows-installer/commit/78eabd08996c2992621c1d9261ac920915e6ccc9
[3] https://github.com/petrutlucian94/ceph/commit/5656003758614f8fd2a8c49c2e7d4f5cd637b0ea

Thanks,