Re: Upgrade tips from Luminous to Nautilus?

Hi,

Op 15-05-2021 om 22:17 schreef Mark Schouten:
Ok, so that helped for one of the MDS'es. Trying to deactivate another
mds, it started to release inos and dns'es, until it was almost done.
When it had a 50-ish left, a client started to complain and be
blacklisted until I restarted the deactivated MDS..

So no joy yet, not deactivated until a single active MDS. Any ideas to
achieve that are appreciated.

I've been able to deactivate the second MDS. Not sure why, but I had a lot of stray entries, which I've cleaned up by running a `find -ls` on the whole CephFS tree.

That already was a few weeks ago, but I decided to just try and deactivate the second MDS, which now worked. So now I can finally do the upgrade. :)

Thanks!

--
Mark Schouten
CTO, Tuxis B.V. | https://www.tuxis.nl/