how to compare setting differences between two rbd images

I have two rbd images.
running fio on them, one performs very well, and one performs poorly. I'd like to get more insight on why.
I know that

  rbd info xx/yyy

gives me a small amount of information. but I cant seem to find a detailed info dump, in the way you can do things like

ceph daemon osd.9 config show

I cant even get useful google hits on things like

  "ceph find rbd image stripe-unit"

all the pages seem to detail how to set the value, but not how to query it.

Philip Brown| Sr. Linux System Administrator | Medata, Inc.
5 Peters Canyon Rd Suite 250
Irvine CA 92606
Office 714.918.1310| Fax 714.918.1325
pbrown@xxxxxxxxxx| www.medata.com