Re: radosgw user "check_on_raw" setting

Hi,

I think is not possible to make this with CLI, like for placements configs
Actually this is settings of period:

    "period_config": {
        "bucket_quota": {
            "enabled": false,
            "check_on_raw": false,
            "max_size": -1,
            "max_size_kb": 0,
            "max_objects": -1
        },
        "user_quota": {
            "enabled": false,
            "check_on_raw": false,
            "max_size": -1,
            "max_size_kb": 0,
            "max_objects": -1
        }
    }

You can get your current period settings via `radosgw-admin period get`
And push it, from file, I think ...

Cheers,