Re: Having issues to start more than 24 OSDs per host

Thank you. The image solved our problem.

Jan

________________________________
Von: David Orman <ormandj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Juni 2021 17:27:12
An: Jansen, Jan
Cc: ceph-users
Betreff: Re:  Having issues to start more than 24 OSDs per host

https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/50526
https://github.com/alfredodeza/remoto/issues/62

If you're brave (YMMV, test first non-prod), we pushed an image with
the issue we encountered fixed as per above here:
https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/ormandj/ceph/tags?page=1 that
you can use to install with.

I'm not sure when the next release is due out (I'm a little confused
why a breaking install/upgrade issue like this has been allowed to
sit), but it should include this fix, as well as others.

David