Re: OSD bootstrap time

Hi again,

turns out the long bootstrap time was my own fault. I had some down&out
OSDs for quite a long time, which prohibited the monitor from pruning
the OSD maps. Makes sense, when I think about it, but I didn't before.
Rich's hint to get the cluster to health OK first pointed me in the
right direction, as well as the docs on full OSDmap version pruning [1]
that mention constraints in OSDMonitor::get_trim_to().

So I destroyed the OSDs (they don't hold any data anyway) and the mon's
DBs shrank by almost 8 GB to only ~160 MB.

Thanks for helping figuring this out! I promise to not have lingering
down&out OSDs anymore. ;-)

Best regards,
Jan-Philipp

[1]: https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/dev/mon-osdmap-prune/