Fwd: In "ceph health detail", what's the diff between MDS_SLOW_METADATA_IO and MDS_SLOW_REQUEST?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
发件人: opengers <zijian1012@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2021年6月22日周二 上午11:12
Subject: Re:  In "ceph health detail", what's the diff between
MDS_SLOW_METADATA_IO and MDS_SLOW_REQUEST?
To: Patrick Donnelly <pdonnell@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the answer, I still have some confusion when I see the
explanation of "MDS_SLOW_REQUEST" from the document , as follows
------
MDS_SLOW_REQUEST

Message
“N slow requests are blocked”

Description
One or more client requests have not been completed promptly, indicating
that the MDS is either running very slowly, or that the RADOS cluster is
not acknowledging journal writes promptly, or that there is a bug. Use the
ops admin socket command to list outstanding metadata operations. This
message appears if any client requests have taken longer than
mds_op_complaint_time (default 30s).

FROM: https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/cephfs/health-messages/
------

"or that the RADOS cluster is not acknowledging journal writes promptly",
from this sentence, it seems that "MDS_SLOW_REQUEST" also contains OSD
operations by the MDS?

Patrick Donnelly <pdonnell@xxxxxxxxxx> 于2021年6月22日周二 上午3:23写道: