libceph: monX session lost, hunting for new mon

Hi all,
I know this came up before but I couldn't find a resolution.
We get the error
libceph: monX session lost, hunting for new mon
a lot on our samba servers that reexport cephfs. A lot means more than
once a minute. On other machines that are less busy we get it about
every 10-30 minutes. We only use a single network for both client and
backend traffic on bonded 10GE links.

So, my questions are: is this expected and normal behaviour? how to
track this problem down?

Regards
magnus
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.