JSON output schema

Good day.

I'm writing some code for parsing output data for monitoring purposes.
The data is that of "ceph status -f json", "ceph df -f json", "ceph osd
perf -f json" and "ceph osd pool stats -f json".
I also need support for all major CEPH releases, starting with Jewel till
Pacific.

What I've stumbled upon is that:
 - keys in JSON output are not present if there's no appropriate data.
For example the key ['pgmap', 'read_bytes_sec'] will not be present in
"ceph status" output if there's no read activity in the cluster;
 - some keys changed between versions. For example ['health']['status'] key
is not present in Jewel, but is available in all the following versions;
vice-versa, key ['osdmap', 'osdmap'] is not present in Pacific, but is in
all the previous versions.

So I need to get a list of all possible keys for all CEPH releases. Any
ideas how this can be achieved? My only thought atm is to build a "failing"
cluster with all the possible states and get a reference data out of it.
Not only this is tedious work since it requires each possible cluster
version, but it is also prone for error.
Is there any publicly available JSON schema for output?