Re: slow ops at restarting OSDs (octopus)

Am 10.06.21 um 11:08 schrieb Manuel Lausch:
> Hi,
>
> has no one a idea what could cause this issue. Or how I could debug it?
>
> In some days I have to go live with this cluster. If I don't have a
> solution I have to go live with nautilus.

Hi Manuel,

I had similar issues with Octopus and i am thus stuck with Nautilus.

Can you debug the slow ops and see if the slow ops are caused by the status "waiting for readable".

I suspected that it has something to do with the new feature in Octopus to read from all OSDs regardless if

they are master for a PG or not.

Can you also verify that osd_op_queue_cut_off is set to high and that icmp rate limiting is disabled on your hosts?

Peter