Re: How to enable lazyio under kcephfs?

Hi,

client_force_lazyio only works for ceph-fuse and libcephfs:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/26976/files

You can use the ioctl to enable per file with the kernel mount, but
you might run into the same problem we did:
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/44166

Please share if it works for you.

Cheers, Dan