Re: SSD recommendations for RBD and VM's

Thanks for the information.
It is very useful when the latency is important.
How about in my use case? It's read intensive, %90 data is cokie. It's
coming from windows disk usage, PageFile is disabled.
After Bootstorm I only see 5-10K I/O max.  I really do not need that
much I/O power.
Also I'm thinking to put VM images in a REPx3 pool, and take their
clone to REPx2 pool. Everymonth or Week we have to delete all these
VM's and recreate them.
Maybe I should use PLP disks for REPx3 Image pool and leave the rest
870evo. It makes sense. Thanks.

Alexander E. Patrakov <patrakov@xxxxxxxxx>, 6 Haz 2021 Paz, 09:03