Messed up placement of MDS

Hello,

I am trying to place the two MDS daemons for CephFS on dedicated nodes. For that purpose I tried out a few different "cephadm orch apply ..." commands with a label but at the end it looks like I messed up with the placement as I now have two mds service_types as you can see below:

# ceph orch ls --service-type mds --export
service_type: mds
service_id: ceph1fs
service_name: mds.ceph1fs
placement:
  count: 2
  hosts:
  - ceph1g
  - ceph1a
---
service_type: mds
service_id: label:mds
service_name: mds.label:mds
placement:
  count: 2

This second entry at the bottom seems totally wrong and I would like to remove it but I haven't found how to remove it totally. Any ideas?

Ideally I just want to place two MDS daemons on node ceph1a and ceph1g.

Regards,
Mabi