MDS cache tunning

Hi all, I have observed that the MDS Cache Configuration has 18 parameters:

mds_cache_memory_limit
mds_cache_reservation
mds_health_cache_threshold
mds_cache_trim_threshold
mds_cache_trim_decay_rate
mds_recall_max_caps
mds_recall_max_decay_threshold
mds_recall_max_decay_rate
mds_recall_global_max_decay_threshold
mds_recall_warning_threshold
mds_recall_warning_decay_rate
mds_session_cap_acquisition_throttle
mds_session_cap_acquisition_decay_rate
mds_session_max_caps_throttle_ratio
mds_cap_acquisition_throttle_retry_request_timeout
mds_session_cache_liveness_magnitude
mds_session_cache_liveness_decay_rate
mds_max_caps_per_client

I find the Ceph documentation in this section a bit cryptic and I have tried to find some resources that talk about how to tune these parameters, but without success.

Does anyone have experience in adjusting these parameters according to the characteristics of the Ceph cluster itself, the hardware and the use of MDS?

Regards!
Andrés Rojas Guerrero
Unidad Sistemas Linux
Area Arquitectura Tecnológica
Secretaría General Adjunta de Informática
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)
Pinar 19
28006 - Madrid
Tel: +34 915680059 -- Ext. 990059
email: a.rojas@xxxxxxx