Re: OSD's still UP after power loss

Is there any better solution?

Yes, add more nodes. ;-)
Having only two OSD nodes is not the best idea, it's kind of a corner case and I've observed some weird behaviour with corner cases in the past, not even mentioning the 2 replicas. Is this a test environment?

Zitat von by morphin <morphinwithyou@xxxxxxxxx>:

I've figured out but I'm scared from the result.
The solution is "mon_osd_min_down_reporters = 1"
Due to "two node" cluster and "replicated 2" with "chooseleaf host"
the reporter count should be set to 1 but on a malfunction this could
be a serious problem.

Is there any better solution?

by morphin <morphinwithyou@xxxxxxxxx>, 20 May 2021 Per, 22:04