Application for mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca as an official mirror

Hello,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Computer Science Club of the
University of Waterloo (https://csclub.uwaterloo.ca) to add our mirror
(https://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca) as an official mirror of the Ceph
project. Our mirror is located at the
University of Waterloo in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

The official contact for the mirror is
systems-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Following the instructions located at
https://ceph.io/get/, I have confirmed that our mirror meets the requirements:

* 1Gbit connection or more

Our mirror is connected to the University's network at 10Gbps, but is
restricted to the internet at 1Gbps on each of the University's 3
10Gbps internet links.

* Native IPv4 and IPv6

Our mirror is accessible over native IPv4 and IPv6.

mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
--------------------------
129.97.134.71
2620:101:f000:4901:c5c::f:1055

* HTTP access
* rsync access

Our mirror offers HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RSYNC access.

HTTP: http://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/ceph/
HTTPS: https://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/ceph/
FTP: ftp://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/ceph/
RSYNC: rsync://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/ceph/

* 2TB of storage or more

We have plenty of space to mirror ceph.

* Monitoring of the mirror/source

We have automated monitoring tracking mirror availability.

* Logs

Logs from HTTP/HTTPS and RSYNC requests are being stored.

We are currently configured to sync from the source repository every 3
hours. The initial sync of the repository has been completed.

Please let me know if there is any additional information required
and/or any questions.

Thanks,

Zachary Seguin
Systems Committee
Computer Science Club | University of Waterloo
syscom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx