Re: Limit memory of ceph-mgr

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, May 17, 2021 4:31 AM, Anthony D'Atri <anthony.datri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You’re running on so small a node that 3.6GB is a problem??

Yes, I have hardware constraints based on the hardware where my hardware has maximum 8 GB of RAM as it is a Raspberry Pi 4. I am doing a proof of concept to see if it is possible to run a small cluster on this type of hardware. So it is no problem to me to scale horizontally (add more nodes) but scaling vertically (adding more RAM or CPU) is not possible. It is also a great way of learning and experiencing ceph and see what can be done in terms of optimization.