How to "out" a mon/mgr node with orchestrator

Hello,

I need to re-install one node of my Octopus cluster (installed with cephadm) which is a mon/mgr node and did not find in the documentation how to do that with the new ceph orchestrator commands.

So my question would be what are the "ceph orch" commands I need to run in order to "out" nicely the mgr and mon services from that specific node?

I have a standby manager and 3 mons in total so from the redundancy it should be no problem to take that one node out for re-installing it.

Best regards,
Mabi