Slow performance and many slow ops

Hello, I have 6 hosts with 12 SSD disks on each host for a total of 72 OSD,
I am using CEPH Octopos in its latest version, the deployment was done
using ceph admin and containers according to the dosing, we are having some
problems with performance of the cluster, I mount it on a proxmox cluster
and on windows VMs I have the problem of the disks being 100% occupied with
a simple browser opening, when I switch to another NFS storage for example
everything goes back to normal, I have the CEPH cluster now mounted and
with only 1 VM inside it, and we have the problem of slowness and slow ops,
the network speed between the hosts in the cluster is 25Gb tested with
iperf, between ceph and proxmox is 25Gb per host, someone already passed
that?

Many Tks