Re: orch upgrade mgr starts too slow and is terminated?

Hi!

I hit the same issue.  This was a bug in 16.2.0 that wasn't completely
fixed, but I think we have it this time.  Kicking of a 16.2.3 build
now to resolve the problem.

(Basically, sometimes docker calls the image docker.io/ceph/ceph:foo
and somethings it's ceph/ceph:foo, and our attempt to normalize missed
one case.)

sage