Re: Out of Memory after Upgrading to Nautilus

Hi Christoph,

I am currently using Nautilus on a ceph cluster with osd_memory_target defined in ceph.conf on each node.

By running :

ceph config get osd.40 osd_memory_target

you get the default value for the parameter osd_memory_target (4294967296 for nautilus)

If you change the ceph.conf file and restart the osd service as you said, it is REALLY working, but you must check it with the command:

ceph config show osd.40

that will output several lines and the one you are interested in:

NAME VALUE SOURCE OVERRIDES IGNORES
osd_memory_target 1073741824 file

indicating the value you have specified in the ceph.conf file.

You can try again...

Didier