Failed cephadm Upgrade - ValueError

Hello,Wondering if anyone had any feedback on some commands I could try to manually update the current OSD that is down to 16.2.1 so I can at least get around this upgrade bug and back to 100%?If there is any log's or if it seems a new bug and I should create a bugzilla report do let me know.Thanks
> On Fri Apr 30 2021 21:54:30 GMT+0800 (Singapore Standard Time), Ashley Merrick <ashley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello All,I was running 15.2.8 via cephadm on docker Ubuntu 20.04I just attempted to upgrade to 16.2.1 via the automated method, it successfully upgraded the mon/mgr/mds and some OSD's, however it then failed on an OSD and hasn't been able to pass even after stopping and restarting the upgrade.It reported the following ""message": "Error: UPGRADEREDEPLOYDAEMON: Upgrading daemon osd.35 on host sn-s01 failed.""If I run 'ceph health detail' I get lot's of the following error : "ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 1)" throughout the detail reportUpon googling, it looks like I am hitting something along the lines of https://158.69.68.89/issues/48924 & https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/49522What do I need to do to either get around this bug, or a way I can manually upgrade the remaining ceph OSD's to 16.2.1, currently my cluster is working but the last OSD it failed to upgrade is currently offline (I guess as no image attached to it now as it failed to pull it), and I
 have a cluster with OSD's from not 15.2.8 and 16.2.1Thanks

> Sent via MXlogin

Sent via MXlogin