Re: Upgrade tips from Luminous to Nautilus?

I believe it was nautilus that started requiring

ms_bind_ipv4 = false
ms_bind_ipv6 = true

if you run IPv6 only clusters. OSDs prior to nautilus worked without
these settings for us.

I'm not sure if the port change (v1->v2) was part of luminous->nautilus
as well, but you might want to check your firewalling (if any).

Overall I recall luminous->nautilus a bit more rocky than usual
(compared to the previous releases), but nothing too serious.

Cheers,

Nico

--
Sustainable and modern Infrastructures by ungleich.ch