how to handle rgw leaked data (aka data that is not available via buckets but eats diskspace)

HI,

we still have the problem that our rgw eats more diskspace than it should.
Summing up the "size_kb_actual" of all buckets show only half of the used
diskspace.

There are 312TiB stored acording to "ceph df" but we only need around 158TB.

I've already wrote to this ML with the problem, but there were no solutions
that would help.
I've doug through the ML archive and found some interesting threads
regarding orphan objects and these kind of issues.

Did someone ever solved this problem?
Or do you just add more disk space.

we tried to:
* use the "radosgw-admin orphan find/finish" tool (didn't work)
* manually triggering the GC (didn't work)

currently running (since yesterday evening):
* rgw-orphan-list, which procused 270GB of text output, and it's not done
yet (I have 60GB diskspace left)

--
Die Selbsthilfegruppe "UTF-8-Probleme" trifft sich diesmal abweichend im
groüen Saal.