Re: [Suspicious newsletter] RGW: Multiple Site does not sync olds data

Hi Amit:

Both clusters have a lot of recovering shards. Actually I do not know if
it’s normal or not. 🙁

The rgw_rados_hander is the default value, I have not touched this
parameter. Do I need to increase this value?

Thanks

Amit Ghadge <amitg.b14@xxxxxxxxx>于2021年4月26日 周一下午10:42写道: