Re: [Suspicious newsletter] Re: cephadm: how to create more than 1 rgw per host

Yes. I tried and used and had no problem.
On 5 node i have 2x rgw and sometimes for debuging I add new rgw and delete
after the test. Im using Nautilus and never tried on pacific but it should
work same way. Try on test Env first.

23 Nis 2021 Cum 04:51 tarihinde Szabo, Istvan (Agoda) <