New Ceph cluster- having issue with one monitor

Hi,
I have pieced together some pcs which I had been using to run  a  windows DFS cluster.  the 3 servers all have 3 4Tb Hard Drives and 1 2Tb SSD, but they have different CPUs
All of them are running RHEL8, and have 2.5 Gbps NICs in them.

The install was with cephadm, and the ceph processes are all running under podman.

Two of the servers - which are on old hardware, one a Core I5 2500, the other a J5005 embedded cpu are very stable, and have had no real issues.
The other server an AMD 3600 on an X570 motherboard runs great, but the monitor goes down at least once a day.   I have a script I run to copy from one of the other servers when it goes down, but I would prefer to just have it run.

I don't know if it is tied together or not, but I also see OSD_SCRUB_ERRORS and PG_DAMAGED.

The load on the cluster is light-I have some backups from my pcs running to it, a copy of all my photos, 3 private Minecraft servers running in podman containers, and an ark survival server also running in a podman container with a mount pointing to the ceph file system.  Last night, I stopped the Minecraft and ark containers before I went to bed, and this morning, everything was clean.  This afternoon, with no load on the filesystem, the monitor went down, and I have 8 scrub errors.

I have not been able to find where the ceph monitor logs are going, I thought under either /var/log/ceph or /var/log/ceph/fe3a7cb0-69ca-11eb-8d45-c86000d08867
But the log files there are 0 bytes.

Attached is the output from ceph-report.
What can I try to improve logging for troubleshooting or get this one monitor stable?

Thanks,
Rob