Re: Can't get one OSD (out of 14) to start

Hi Mark,

I wonder if the following will help you:
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-pg/

There are instructions there on how to mark unfound PGs lost and delete
them.  You will regain a healthy cluster that way, and then you can adjust
replica counts etc to best practice, and restore your objects.

Best regards,
--
Alex Gorbachev
ISS/Storcium