Re: How to disable ceph-grafana during cephadm bootstrap

Thank you for the hint regarding the --skip-monitoring-stack parameter.

Actually I already bootstrapped my cluster without this option, so is there a way to disable and remove the ceph-grafana part now? or do I need to bootstrap my cluster again?