Re: OSDs RocksDB corrupted when upgrading nautilus->octopus: unknown WriteBatch tag

Thanks for the idea, I've tried it with 1 thread, and it shredded another OSD.
I've updated the tracker ticket :)

At least non-racecondition bugs are hopefully easier to spot...

I wouldn't just disable the fsck and upgrade anyway until the cause is rooted out.

-- Jonas