RGW: Corrupted Bucket index with nautilus 14.2.16

Good morning.

I have a bucket and it has 50M object in it. The bucket created with
multisite sync and that is the masterzone and only zone now.
After a health check, I saw weird objects in pending attr state.
I've tried to remove them with "radosgw-admin object rm --bypas-gc"
but I coldn't delete them. After sending delete command I see object
attributes changing to pending state but it stays like that.
Also I've tried rados rm and the object data is deleted and can't see
with radosgw-admin stat. After that I tried to copy the object with
rclone "source to dest" But I can not write the object in same path!
Rclone gives error but the object is created anyway and I see 0 byte
object with rados and radosgw-admin again!
After that I've tried to copy the problematic object from
/samebucket/objectpath/theObject --> /samebucket/theObject and the 0
byte object copied with success and its not 0 byte anymore! It looks
like ok!

Then after all these I wonder if its an index issue?
I've run radosgw-admin bi list and I saw 29 entry for same object (I
guess all these retries left most of them behind) Also I run bi list
for a normal object and I see only 5 entry. (Versions).

There is bi list for problematic object:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/jRtH3cMC94/

I'm too scared of checking or re-creating with bucket index.
Is there anyone have seen the same issue?