Nautilus: Reduce the number of managers

Hello,

We are in the process of bringing new hardware online that will allow us to get all of the MGRs, MONs, MDSs, etc.  off of our OSD nodes and onto dedicated management nodes.   I've created MGRs and MONs on the new nodes, and I found procedures for disabling the MONs from the OSD nodes.

Now I'm looking for the correct procedure to remove the MGRs from the OSD nodes.  I haven't found any reference to this in the documentation.  Is it as simple as stopping and disabling the systemd service/target?  Or are there Ceph commands?  Do I need to clean up /var/lib/ceph/mgr?

Same questions about MDS in the near term, but I haven't searched the docs yet.

Thanks.

-Dave

--
Dave Hall