Advice needed: stuck cluster halfway upgraded, comms issues and MON space usage

Hi everyone:

I posted to the list on Friday morning (UK time), but apparently my email
is still in moderation (I have an email from the list bot telling me that
it's held for moderation but no updates).

Since this is a bit urgent - we have ~3PB of storage offline - I'm posting
again.

To save retyping the whole thing, I will direct you to a copy of the email
I wrote on Friday:

http://aoanla.pythonanywhere.com/Logs/EmailToCephUsers.txt

(Since that was sent, we did successfully add big SSDs to the MON hosts so
they don't fill up their disks with store.db s).

I would appreciate any advice - assuming this also doesn't get stuck in
moderation queues.

--
Sam Skipsey (he/him, they/them)