Re: v15.2.10 Octopus released

Terribly sorry for the mistake.  There was a bug in the script I use to
sync packages to download.ceph.com that wasn't listing directories in
the desired order.  That meant the download.ceph.com/{rpm,deb}-octopus
symlinks still pointed to 15.2.9.  This is fixed.

I'm re-running the container jobs to get those pushed too.