Re: Diskless boot for Ceph nodes

Hello,

that's right, you can test our croit.io software for free or watch how
it works in a recording of a webinar
https://youtu.be/uMNxOIP1kHI?t=752

>From our point of view, booting systems using PXE provides at least
the same benefits as containers on a system but with much stronger
integration. For example, we not only have debian10 buster images, but
also suse15.2 leap that we can boot up anytime. You can even do that
in the same cluster without a problem or migrate at any time between
different operating systems. It makes you independent as well as
flexible. If you break your OS, you simply press the reboot button and
get a nice fresh and clean OS booted in your memory. Besides that, It
is easy to maintain, solid, and all your hosts run on exactly the same
software and configuration state (kernel, libs, Ceph, everything).

--
Martin Verges
Managing director

Mobile: +49 174 9335695
E-Mail: martin.verges@xxxxxxxx
Chat: https://t.me/MartinVerges

croit GmbH, Freseniusstr. 31h, 81247 Munich
CEO: Martin Verges - VAT-ID: DE310638492
Com. register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 231263

Web: https://croit.io
YouTube: https://goo.gl/PGE1Bx