Recommendations on problem with PG

Hi,

We have a problem with a PG that was inconsistent, currently the PG in our cluster have 3 copies.

It was not possible for us to repair this pg with "ceph pg repair" (This PG is in osd 14,1,2) so we deleted some of the copies of osd 14 with the following command. ceph-objectstore-tool --data-path /var/lib/ceph/osd.14/ --pgid 22.f --op remove --force This caused an automatic attempt to create the missing copy entering the backfilling state, but when doing this it crashed osd 1 and 2 and threw the IOPS to 0, freezing the cluster.

Is there any way to remove this entire pg or try to recreate the missing copy or ignore it completely? It causes instability in the cluster.

Thank you, I await comments

--
Untitled Document