cephadm (curl master)/15.2.9:: how to add orchestration

Hi! After an initial bumpy bootstrapping (IMHO the defaults should be whatever is already defined in .ssh of the user and custom values setup with cli arguments) now i'm stuck adding any service/hosts/osds because apparently i lack orchestration .. the the documentation show a big "Page does not exist"
see
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/docs/octopus/mgr/orchestrator

so, what is it and what options do i have?
to set up it seems that is as easy as:
ceph orch set backend

I just started with ceph and i just want to start a ceph service (i cannot call it a cluster) on my desktop (with 2 dedicated osds) to get familiar also with usage.

Thanks a lot!
Adrian